HISTORY OF METSÄHIRVAS
The Forest Reserve School was founded in 1904 by the charismatic decree of Russian Emperor Nikolai ll.
Later, building operated as a Forestry School until 2004.
Since 2017, building has been in use for accommodation.
The memorial to the students of Hirvas Forestry School,
who died during the 2nd World War
The entrance hall to the main Building of the Forestry college represents classic style from 1920´s
Student Erkki Sääskilahti in front of the school bus